Welcome to Mortec Forums

flagmanmike

Car
55 chevy 2-door post
Hi, Flagmanmike giving a shout out to everyone!Washington state is where all my Chevys & I live. New to computers, so have patience with me while I hone my skills_ took a while to find the place to get welcomed after registration, but I'll get the hang of it! Thanks again for letting me in "THE CLUB". Over 30 yrs. Chevy guy, hopefully I can be of some service-Sure is nice to have a site to research casting #'s etc.

hurst01

Staff member
Car
1929 Buick, 1957 Chevrolet
flagmanmike,

Welcome, feel free to jump in anywhere. Love old Chevy's, especially Tri-Fives. Contribute where you feel you can and enjoy the wind in your face.

vabeach56wagon

Car
'56 Chev 210 9pass Wagon
I have relied on Mortec in past for information regarding various SBC components I've had, wanted to have, or will have. Is that function of the site still available?

Have been a fan of the SBC since 1960, have owned, built or had built everything from the 2-4 bbl 265 in a '56 G-Stocker to both a '90 and '93 ZR-1. Currently finishing a .030 over '63 327 with '72 matched port angle plug heads fed by vintage Edelbrock tunnel ram.

Active on Chevytalk.com, trifive.com and the H.A.M.B.

paul

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Paul, it's fantastic that you're coming back to the site after all these years.

We relaunched the site last year and now have very knowledgeable folks helping out in the forums, and the community is growing quickly. We are also building out the current forum sections to cover more ground in the near future.

Please make yourself at home, and if you could help spread the word about Mortec on other Chevy forums, we would really appreciate it!

short71

Car
71 c-10 pickup
Hi to all

:D Hi to all,just joind your forum looks great.
Name is paul,in streamwood illinois.I am 77yrs old.My ride I am working on
is a '71 c-10 short bed fleetside.Got it 1-1/2 years ago on craigs list.The body and frame
are all great,looks like a short block 350,700r4 trans it is a 4 speed not sure which 700 it is
for sure.The engine has a pretty thumpy cam with a holly 4 barrel and a holly street dominator
manifold.been lowered 2''.

83_350c10

Car
83 chevy c10 350
hey everyone. names mike. drive an 83 c10... work in progress. new to the old school era but i must say i love it more then my 03 lol.

Everett2390

Car
'00 Camaro SS Blk/6-spd/Leathe
Hello, got onto this ride to see where it goes.
Most members here I have already met from other forums.
so being the junior guy,
'Let me get the next round."

Everett2390

Car
'00 Camaro SS Blk/6-spd/Leathe
Thank you, Sir.
I'll try to post my picture page from Flickr this way all can view 'Other Stuff''

Philip

Staff member
Car
72 Chevelle, 77 Nova
Hi, Philip here from sunny southern AZ. Thanks for letting me be a part of this great site.

Wes Kennard

Car
1994 s10 blazer/ 69 nova 2dr.
Hello All, I am Wes. I am in the great state of TX and have loved being a amateur grease monkey for years. I look forward to all the info I can gain from your community as I have a special build I want to do here in the near future. Sure am glad I found this site.

hurst01

Staff member
Car
1929 Buick, 1957 Chevrolet
Hello Wes, I too am glad you found the site. I think you will find a lot of interesting information on the site. Please feel free to post any questions that you will and someone will try their best to answer them. Also, if you see a post that you have knowledge about feel free to add your comments.

Wes Kennard

Car
1994 s10 blazer/ 69 nova 2dr.
Thanks Ed, I will try to answer as many things as I can. I am more a straight 6 (GM of course) man. I am fairly knowledgeable in that area. I am trying to wrap my mind into the V blocks now.

1977 chevy trucks

Car
1977 chevy trucks 2 of `em
Hi, Flagmanmike giving a shout out to everyone!Washington state is where all my Chevys & I live. New to computers, so have patience with me while I hone my skills_ took a while to find the place to get welcomed after registration, but I'll get the hang of it! Thanks again for letting me in "THE CLUB". Over 30 yrs. Chevy guy, hopefully I can be of some service-Sure is nice to have a site to research casting #'s etc.
Hi Mike, you sound like a man of my own heart, Chevy trucks and Hogs rule!!! I've got about 30 in the saddle of both to...1977 Chevy trucks, from Alberta Canada.

Latest threads