1982 Cobia Cuddy Cabin

Schooner06

Car
1963 Chevy Pickup s6
Ok, so it is a boat, but it came with two smallblock Chevy engines. Before you crucify me, though, please know my first vehicle was a 1967 Chevy straight 6 long-bed. I found it in an outbuilding when the painter I was helping sent me to find turpentine. The widow who owned it gave it to me in trade for the pay I would have earned.

My kids and I have been having a lot of fun learning about how to rebuild smallblocks. What a great way to get young folks away from the (non-diagnostic) screens and do something meaningful together.

Not all tech is verboten though. We came up with this online form to collect our engine codes in one easy reference page. Please add your codes and lets see how many engines we can collect data on:
http://goo.gl/forms/Tl1KGAF8Jc

Just go to the above link to fill in the form. Credit goes to mortec.com authors for the location descriptions! My next step will be to provide public access to the results so we can all see the list grow!

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting idea, Schooner! We used to have a Wiki on this site, but it was difficult to maintain, so I have removed the link to it. If you need help with hosting this database on here, give me a holler.

Latest threads