New profile posts

Buy Biryani Masala online from Masaledani. We are one of the leading Indian Spices Manufacturers in Gorakhpur and Suppliers. Our premium Masala tastes just like homemade spices. Discover the epitome of top-quality masalas at Masaledani. Elevate your culinary creations with our premium spice blends, enhancing flavors to perfection.
Buy Red Chilli Powder Online from Masaledani. We are one of the leading Indian Spices Manufacturers in Gorakhpur and Suppliers. Our premium Masala tastes just like homemade spices. Discover the epitome of top-quality masalas at Masaledani. Elevate your culinary creations with our premium spice blends, enhancing flavors to perfection.
Buy Garam Masala Online from Masaledani. We are one of the leading Indian Spices Manufacturers in Gorakhpur and Suppliers. Our premium Masala tastes just like homemade spices. Discover the epitome of top-quality masalas at Masaledani. Elevate your culinary creations with our premium spice blends, enhancing flavors to perfection.
Buy Sabji Masala Online from Masaledani. We are one of the leading Indian Spices Manufacturers in Gorakhpur and Suppliers. Our premium Masala tastes just like homemade spices. Discover the epitome of top-quality masalas at Masaledani. Elevate your culinary creations with our premium spice blends, enhancing flavors to perfection.
https://timbanganjaya.com/ MUSTIKASLOT Slot88 adalah situs OZZO SLOT online baru untuk tahun 2024, mempromosikan game dengan sistem taruhan yang cukup stabil, visual yang sangat bagus, dan musik latar. Anda dapat bermain dan menikmati Slot88 di satu situs sehingga Anda dapat bermain di mana saja dan kapan saja.Game Slot88 yang populer adalah Winter Sweets, Dragons Reaum, dan Thug Life.
mustikaslot
mustikaslot
Nolimit City adalah sebuah perusahaan pengembang game ozzo slot online yang baru Anda dengar di tahun 2020. Ternyata perusahaan ini didirikan pada tahun 2014 di Miami, USA. Mengandalkan teknologi super canggih, game yang disediakan oleh Nolimit City ini menawarkan nuansa gaming yang menegangkan.
Buy Garam Masala Online from Masaledani. We are one of the leading Indian Spices Manufacturers in Gorakhpur and Suppliers. Our premium Masala tastes just like homemade spices. Discover the epitome of top-quality masalas at Masaledani. Elevate your culinary creations with our premium spice blends, enhancing flavors to perfection.
Enhanced Attention to Detail: Precision is key in assembling electrical accessories. Coloring intricate designs and patterns helps improve your attention to detail. The focus required for coloring translates directly to your work, ensuring that every component is meticulously assembled.
Website
Do you want to download friend videos, photos, and dp on Instagram then download and install the latest version of instapro apk Download on your device.

Physiotherapy Surrey
purpose is to help you realize your best physical potential! Because no two patients are alike, our treatment regimens are individually tailored to you and geared to help you achieve your goals.
Hi Hurst, can you tell me who to contact in order to request to become a mod or admin on this website ? Thank you.
I have been off the forum for quite some time. If you haven't found the information you wanted feel free to let me know.
{The 14096217 SBC head casting) Working on a set of 14096217's that came from a 5.7 Mercruiser, They are 1.94" / 1.50" valve head with 64cc chambers and no swirlport vanes. Some interesting points to note, these heads have hard steel exhaust seat inserts ! the exhaust v/v's are 0.372 (3/8") oversize stem, These are for HD use.
63Half-ton461
63Half-ton461
These heads are definitely bowl bias to act as a semi swirl-port head, a good head porter could really have some fun making these an even more aggressive swirler and really punch the torque curve.
I little more info on GM production Small Block torquer heads.
14102187...87-91...305....TBI... Swirlport ....58cc....1.84"/1.5" valves
14102191...87-up...350....TBI .... Swirlport ....64 and 76 cc .... 1.94"/1.5" valves may also have heavy duty big stem (0.371") exhaust valves, Heavy Truck and Marine.
14102193...87-up...350.. TBI .. Swirlport .. 64cc ...... 1.94"/1.5" valves
63Half-ton461
63Half-ton461
The 305 tbi heads on a flow bench flow very well.
hello to all. Looking for information for number found on a Chevy 350 that came with a Bel Air 55 that was recently purchased. Thanks for your time and help. V1126ZDF
H
hurst01
Gimp, did you get the information you wanted? If not I will try to help.
I need to know what motor block I have the 2 numbers on back is 355909 j276 and the one out front is 17k424588
Hi everyone
Need help with engine suffix code. Engine is in a 1988 Camaro. The suffix code has been almost ground off. All I can see is V- - - - FSX.
Any help would be awesome
Thank you.
Hi Hi Pro, I have bean reading about 3956618 SBC Blocks on your forum. I have one that is bored out to 40 thou. and been decked. It is a 1969 block and has the nodular iron 4 bolt caps on it. On the opposite side to the engine number on the block is an unusual cast symbol that looks like a type of Fuilie or castle symbol. Can I send a Picture of it to you. Your help would be greatly appreciated. thanks HT Monaro.
63Half-ton461
63Half-ton461
What casting # is under the valve cover ?